Free e-waste drop off days - 2021
Next date: Saturday, 06 November 2021 | 09:00 AM
to 04:00 PM
Avoid your electronic waste heading straight for landfill and bring these items to the Town of Cambridge eWaste Drop off Day.
Drive in and drop off your items.
Time: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Location: Town of Cambridge Administration Centre Carpark, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat
Drop off your old TV's, DVD players, cameras, printers, speakers, laptops, computers, monitors, and any computer parts you have lying around.
See the full list of what is accepted here.
The Town has partnered with Total Green Recycling to support the following:
- Hello Initiative - donation of untethered mobile phones
- Refugee Support Program (Red Cross) - supplies refurbished laptops or tablets to refugees to help them start their new life and stay connected with family and friends overseas
Note: Apple/Google accounts need to be removed from devices otherwise it renders the hardware useless for refurbishment and reissue.
Follow these steps to remove your account:
Google on iPad:
- On your iPad, open the Google app .
- On the top left, tap your profile image. Tap the account that's signed in.
- From here you can: Remove your account: Select Manage. Next to the account you want to remove, tap Remove Remove. Tap Back .
- On the top right, choose Done.
Google account on computer:
- On your computer, open the Safari or web browser app.
- Go to www.google.com.
- To remove an account, make sure you're signed out. Tap Sign in Sign in with a different account Remove.
- Choose the account you want to remove, then select Done.
You can add your Google Account back to Safari at any time.
Apple ID on Mac or PC:
- Open the Apple Music app on Mac or iTunes for Windows.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then click Manage Devices. You’ll see the list of devices associated with your account for purchases. If none of your devices are associated with your Apple ID, you won't see this section.
- Click Remove to the right of a device if you want disassociate it. If you can’t remove a device, you might have to sign out of your Apple ID on that device or wait up to 90 days to associate it with another Apple ID.
Apple ID on your iPad:
- Tap Settings > [your name], then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.
Saturday, 06 March 2021 | 09:00 AM
- 04:00 PM
Saturday, 21 August 2021 | 09:00 AM
- 04:00 PM
Saturday, 06 November 2021 | 09:00 AM
- 04:00 PM
Town of Cambridge Administration Centre Car Park, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat 6014 View Map