Rebuilding After Separation and Divorce
Tuesday, 22 May 2018 | 10:00 AM
to Wednesday, 27 June 2018 | 09:00 PM
This eight-week course helps participants explore the steps to heal and rebuild after relationship breakdown. Topics covered are:
- relationship breakdown process, stages of grief, rebuilding blocks;
- Denial and Fear: the tool for change, the Change Triangle;
- family of origin influences and adaptive behaviours and expectations;
- challenges of loneliness and new friendships;
- feelings of guilt/rejection and anger;
- self esteem, goal-setting and trust; and
- transition stages.
The course is based on the book 'Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends' by Dr Bruce Fisher, a copy of which is included in the cost of the course.
Please call (08) 6164 0239 to complete an enrolment and provide payment information.
Wednesday, 09 May 2018 | 06:30 PM
- Wednesday, 27 June 2018 | 09:00 PM
Relationships Australia, Level 1, 22 Southport Street, West Leederville 6007 View Map