Self Worth - Free to be Me
Tuesday, 22 May 2018 | 10:00 AM
A positive sense of self worth is vital for good health and happiness. This course gives participants a better understanding of themselves and others, while providing skills and strategies to enhance self esteem. This course highlights:
- definitions of self worth and links between fear and self worth;
- cycle and wheels of fear; their impacts and need to reframe language;
- how people see things differently;
- emotions and how to say ‘No’;
- developing an assertive belief system and the declaration of freedoms and individual rights;
- listener and speaker skills;
- games people play and the Stroke Quotient Theory – how to ensure we survive criticism and/or adverse interaction; and
- using anger in a way that it empowers rather than destroys, and dealing with other people’s anger.
The course gives ample opportunity to practise new skills, take reasonable risks and set goals within a safe and trusting environment. Participants will receive a copy of Susan Jeffers' book 'Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway®'.
Some testimonials from past participants:
- The course was awesome and made me feel a lot more confident and happier. My self esteem is coming along really well
- The facilitator was just brilliant, caring and supportive
- Overall a great experience. The class was not too big/small and having a positive facilitator was extremely helpful
Please call (08) 6164 0239 to complete an enrolment and provide payment information.
Wednesday, 09 May 2018 | 12:00 AM
Relationships Australia, Level 1, 22 Southport Street, West Leederville 6007 View Map