The Town’s Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) sets out the Town’s commitment to making our community a welcoming and inclusive place for everyone to enjoy, ensuring people of all abilities have equal access to the information, services, facilities and programs provided by the Town of Cambridge across seven (7) outcome areas:
- Services and events
- Buildings and facilities
- Customer service
- Community engagement
As our existing DAIP 2019-2022 has come to an end we want to speak to our community to see if our priorities are still relevant and to learn about the lived experience of people with a disability in our community.
Feedback will be gathered from our local community, service providers, key stakeholders and staff to help identify key priorities and actions for the new DAIP 2023-2028.
To facilitate your engagement, we have listed some key information documents:
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
There are a number of ways you can get involved and share your thoughts on disability access and inclusion:
Fill out the online survey
Submissions close Friday, 12 August 2022 at 11.55pm.
- Review the information, the FAQs and the current DAIP
- Call E-QUAL Disability Consultants on 9383 9930
- Email consultant Leanda@e-qual.net
- Contact the consultant, Leanda Syme, for a meeting on-line on the below dates and times:
- Thursday 28 July 2022, 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday, 3 August, 5.30pm to 7pm
- Register your interest to be part of the DAIP Review Working Group(DOCX, 58KB).
- Paper copy surveys are also available at:
- Town of Cambridge Administration Centre
- Bold Park Aquatic Centre
- Cambridge Library
- The Boulevard Centre
- Wembley Community Centre
- Wembley Golf Course
Survey available in alternate formats on request.
By completing the survey, you will be providing the Town with valuable information to improve access and develop a more inclusive community.
All participants will be eligible to go in the running to win one of five $50 vouchers to be spent at a local business.