The Town is preparing an Economic Development Strategy (EDS), to guide future economic development over the short-medium term. A draft EDS is anticipated to be available for public comment within the first quarter of 2018 and will consider:
• The current status, hierarchy and functions of the activity centres with the Town
• Opportunities for new retail, commercial or entertainment land use floor space within the centres
• Opportunities for residential development within a mixed use setting within the centres
• Identify weaknesses in the performance of the centres and measures for improvement
• Potential impacts of increased floor space on other centres
Have your say
A fundamental first step for this project will be to meet with the business community to find out about your experiences, opinions and/or concerns that may arise from operating within the Town. To do this, five (5) workshops will be held and independently facilitated throughout November 2017.
To get involved, please register your interest to attend a workshop by sending your name, business details and the date you wish to attend to the Town of Cambridge.