LOT 11 (NO. 240-242) & LOT 19 (NO. 246-250) RAILWAY PARADE, LOT 12 & LOT 30 (NO. 2) ROSSLYN STREET & LOT 15493 (HARMS LANE), WEST LEEDERVILLE - MIXED USE COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL (8 AND 10 STOREY) DEVELOPMENT.
The Town of Cambridge is inviting public comment on an application for development approval for a mixed use development comprising of commercial and residential uses contained in one 8 storey and one 10 storey building.
This application is considered to meet the criteria for a Significant Development Application under Local Planning Policy 2.3: Public Notification of Planning Proposals and is therefore required to be advertised for a period of 28 days for public consultation.
Details of the application include the following:
One building of 10 storeys comprising:
– Ground floor restaurant tenancies;
– First floor office tenancy;
– 43 residential apartments (2 and 3 bedrooms);
– Communal roof top area. One building of 8 storeys comprising:
– Ground floor retail and restaurant tenancies;
– First floor office tenancies; – 36 studio residential apartments (single bed);
– Communal rooftop area. Basement parking for 114 cars; and Ground floor plaza area including a vertical children's playground. The determining authority for this application will be Metro West Joint Development Assessment Panel.
A copy of the plans and associated documentation and submission form, are available on the Town's website at www.cambridge.wa.gov.au/Development-Application-Public-Comment.
Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours. Comments can be provided:
By email at email@example.com; or
By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 17 May, 2019.
JOHN GIORGI, JP
ACTING CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER