Special Meeting of Council
- Section 5.25(g) of the Local Government Act 1995;
- Regulation 12(3) of the Local Government (Administration) Regulations 1996;
- Local Government (Administration) Amendment Regulations 2020;
- Public Health Act 2016 (declared Public Health Emergency); and
- Emergency Management Act 2005 (declared State of Emergency);
Public Notice of a Special Meeting of Council which is to be held and attended by electronic means, is hereby given as follows:
Date: Friday 12 June 2020
Place: Council Chambers
Town of Cambridge Civic and Administration Centre
1 Bold Park Drive Floreat WA 6014
The purpose of the meeting is to consider the following confidential agenda reports:
1. Town Community and Sporting Lease Premises – COVID-19 Relief Financial Assistance - Deferred from Council meeting of 26 May 2020.
2. Town of Cambridge COVID-19 - Recovery and Relief Plan – Progress Report No: 4 - Deferred from Council meeting of 26 May 2020.
3. Authorised Inquiry into Town of Cambridge Progress Report No: 5 and ‘Show Cause’ Notice.
JOHN GIORGI, JP
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER