Why work for us
The Town of Cambridge is a dynamic, progressive employer that encourages a healthy work/life balance and offers a range of attractive benefits to employees.
See some of the reasons the Town is a great place to work below.
- flexible working hours / flexi-days (available to most staff)
- 9 day fortnight for Parks, Works and Golf Course outside staff
- 4.4 weeks annual leave per year
- carers leave available
- Flu Vaccinations
- Health Assessments
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Free entry to Bold Park Aquatic Centre
- City and Floreat Beach and Bold Park only minutes away
An extra 5% on top of statutory 10% contribution for contributing members
Active Social Club
All Town of Cambridge employees and partners are welcome to join the Town's Social Club. The Club organises a variety of fun activities during the year including dinners and lunches.
Employee Assistance Program
All Town of Cambridge employees and their immediate family have access to free, confidential, professional counselling via the Town's Employee Assistance Program.
Study Assistance Program
Study leave and financial assistance is available to employees undertaking work related study.
- Training opportunities
- Free car parking
- Quarterly staff Cultural Awards
- Subsidised corporate uniform
- Casual dress Fridays (dependent upon position)
- 13 weeks Long Service Leave after 10 years' service in Local Government. Pro-rata long service leave is available after 7 years' service (long service entitlements are transferable within Local Governments).