If you're passionate about delivering great customer service, working for a progressive and innovative Council, and making a difference to your local community, browse the list of current vacancies below.
5 Result(s) Found
Coordinator Health and Compliance
Applications closing on Monday, 02 September 2019
The Coordinator Heath and Compliance ensures Acts, Regulations, Local Laws, and Council policies administered by the Town regarding environmental and public health, development, town planning, building, private swimming pools, and general local government law enforcement are efficiently and effectively administered in a fair, objective, equitable and transparent manner.
Conditions of Employment
It is a condition of employment that you may be required to:
- Present a satisfactory medical examination on the prescribed form with the Town's doctors, which will be arranged by Human Resources and paid for by the Town of Cambridge (if required).
- Produce a Certificate of Registration of Birth or Extract, or a valid Passport.
- Produce original or certified copies of qualifications that you have achieved.
- Produce proof of a driver's licence if necessary for the position you have applied for.
- Produce a National Police Certificate no older than three months, if necessary for the position you have applied for.
- Produce documentary proof that you are legally entitled to work in Australia (if required).
Appointment is subject to the satisfactory completion of a probationary period.